Let’s look at how to send high quality images and videos on WhatsApp.
Anytime I send images or videos to a friend on WhatsApp or to my WhatsApp status, the quality of the images or videos is reduced.
We all know that Whatsapp is the most popular messaging platform and yes it is free to download on playstore. Due to it large database that is why anytime we send images or videos on WhatsApp, its quality tend to reduce.
However, I have found a solution on how to stop WhatsApp from reducing the quality of images and videos you send. Just follow the steps and the quality of images and videos you send won’t reduce again.
How to send high quality Images and Videos on WhatsApp
1. Open the WhatsApp messenger
2. Click on the three dots at the right upper corner of your WhatsApp
3. Tap on Settings
4. Tap on Storage and Data
5. Look downwards, you will see Photo Upload Quality, tap on it
6. Select Best Quality and tap on Ok
There you go, once you have done that, WhatsApp won’t reduce the quality of images and videos you send.
Why Does WhatsApp reduce Images and Videos Quality?
WhatsApp reduces image and video quality in order to prevent data consumption.
The higher the quality of an image, the increase in the data the image consumes. That is why WhatsApp decided to help it users to conserve their data and prevent excessive data usage while using it app.
I hope you have know how to send high quality Images and Videos on WhatsApp and the reason why WhatsApp reduces image and videos qualities.
If you have any questions please feel free to make use of the comment box below and don’t forget to make use of the share button to share with your friends.
- How to protect your WhatsApp account from hackers
- Different Ways on How To Make Money on WhatsApp
- How to make money on TikTok
- How to open a Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria