Hawkit International Limited (RC 1677464) is an e-commerce company that was founded on the 1st of June, 2020 and incorporated on the 22nd of June, 2020.
Hawkit.ng offers convenient online shopping where consumers can purchase food items at prices that are below the market price. These food items are delivered to the consumers directly to their homes at no additional costs. You can sell or purchase all kind of items including data and airtime.
Before going into Hawkit review, let us take a look at what Hawkit is about.
Hawkit is a social media platform that allows users to perform a lot of activities and also earn money. Activities such as buying and selling, liking, commenting and subscribing to social platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
Except for it being an e-commerce site where you buy and sell quality products and services below the market price., Hawkit allows it registered members to make money online by commenting, liking, following, sharing, and lots more. According to the hawkit.ng, users can earn up to N5000 daily by completing tasks on the platform.
Before I tell you how to make money on Hawkit, let us talk about how to register on Hawkit platform.
How to register on Hawkit
To become a member on Hawkit, you need to sign up for a free account, fill up the necessary details. However, you are expected to activate your account with a sum of N1000 before you can start making money on Hawkit.
Once you have activated your account, your tasks will be allocated to you daily for you to perform and earn, you’ll also have access to your affiliate link.
You can also buy data and airtime as well as social media followers, subscribers, likes, comments, etc on the platform at a cheap rate.
Please Note. You can register free to observe the platform before you activate your account.
How Hawkit works
Hawkit.ng pays you according to your daily activities performed on their website.
Your earning potential depends on the social media activities you engage on the website.
For example, let’s assume you’re Mr Bayo (a registered member of hawkit.ng) and Mr Ade Needs more followers on his Instagram account, Mr. Ade went to hawkit.ng and pay for followers, hawkit.ng will share the task among it registered members like the likes of Mr Bayo. Although, Hawkit will also take it share from the payment received from Mr Ade and use the rest of the money to pay Mr Bayo and the other registered members that participated in the tasks given.
Now let’s talk about how to make money on Hawkit since you have now registered on the platform.
How to make money on Hawkit
Before I starting giving you the break down of how you can make money on Hawkit.ng, the essence of this Hawkit review is to show you how real the platform is. The screenshots below is the payment proof of a registered member of Hawkit.ng.
As it has been mentioned earlier, for you to make money on Hawkit, you need to perform certain activities on the platform.
You can earn constantly by performing the following social media tasks on your popular social media accounts. See the type of tasks you can perform and what you will earn per task below:
- Follow People & Pages – ₦3 per Follow: Follow people and pages on selected social media accounts and earn ₦3 per follow. The more people you follow, the more you earn.
- Like Posts – ₦3 per Like: Like posts on selected social media accounts and earn ₦3 per Like. The more posts you like, the more you earn.
- Like Facebook Pages – ₦3 per Like: Like Facebook Pages for Businesses and Organisations and earn ₦3 per Like. The more pages you like, the more you earn.
- Subscribe to YouTube Channel – ₦30 per Subscription: Subscribe to selected YouTube Channels and earn ₦30 per Subscription. The more channels you subscribe to, the more you earn.
- View and Post Comments on YouTube – ₦20 per View and Comment: View, Like and Comment on YouTube Videos and earn ₦20 per View, Like and Comment. The more videos you view and comment on, the more you earn
- Post Comments – ₦15 per Comment: Comment on posts from selected social media accounts and earn ₦15 per Comment. The more posts you comment on, the more you earn
- Share Posts on Facebook – ₦10 per Share: Share posts from selected social media accounts to your friends on Facebook and earn ₦10 per Share. The more posts you share, the more you earn
- Retweet on Twitter – ₦10 per Retweet: Retweet posts on Twitter to your followers and earn ₦10 per Retweet. The more posts you retweet, the more you earn
- Post on WhatsApp Status – ₦20 per Status Post: Post adverts of businesses and people on your WhatsApp Status and earn ₦20 per Post. The more you post, the more you earn
- Google Play App Review – ₦30 per Review: Download and Review selected apps on Google Play Store and earn ₦30 per Review. The more you review, the more you earn.
- Apple Store Review – ₦60 per Review: Download and Review selected apps on the Apple Store and earn ₦60 per Review. The more you review, the more you earn
You can also make money on Hawkit by referring people. Let us talk about how you can make money on Hawkit by referring people.
How to make money on Hawkit by referring people
As a member of Hawkit, you can earn two types of Referral Bonuses which include:
- Instant Referral Commission
You earn an Instant Referral Commission of N500 when you refer someone to become a Member on Hawkit. The more you refer, the more you earn. For Example: If you refer an average of 10 users per day, you will N5,000 per day and N150,000 per month from just Referral Bonuses alone.
- Social Boost Referral Commission
You earn Social Boost Referral Commission of 20% of any amount paid when you refer someone to Buy Likes, Followers, Comments, Shares, Whatsapp Post Views etc. For example, if you refer 20 users to buy 2000 likes or followers worth N20,000, you will earn N4,000 per user and a whooping N80,000 instantly.
Other ways to Earn with Hawkit is by selling products on their platform and can also buy Airtime and Data for reselling.
Let me now anwser the question that has been pondering a lot of people’s mind, the question of; is Hawkit legit or is Hawkit.ng legit (whichever way you want to ask the question)
Is Hawkit legit?
Is Hawkit.ng Legit? Normally, this is the question that will ring at the back of your mind when you hear about a platform that pays monetary rewards. to answer your question on how legit is Hawkit;
Yes Hawkit is Legit, Hawkit.ng has a sustainable business structure that can constantly keep generating revenue for it members.
Below are some reasons why we said Hawkit.ng is legit;
- The platform has a legit source of income, it doesn’t pay you for tasks with others members registration fees, it’s a win win contract for both hawkit and it’s members.
- Hawkit.ng has four means of sustaining themselves in the industry of online business in Nigeria. The means of revenue for Hawkit.ng are:
- The paid membership plan
- Airtime & Data VTU
- Boosting Social Media for clients and
- The Hawkit Marketplace where you buy and sell using their platform.
When a member register on the platform with N1000, the platform gets N450 per member and this is enough to make proper maintenance of the platform and as well cover other miscellaneous.
Let us talk about the minimum withdrawal for Hawkit.ng
What is Hawkit minimum withdrawal
Hawkit minimum withdrawal is N100 and this guaranteed every members of the platform that they can withdraw anytime they wants.
Now that you have known Hawkit minimum withdrawal, you will also need to know how to withdraw your earnings from Hawkit.
How to withdraw your Hawkit earnings to your bank account
Withdrawing your money from the platform is very simple and once you have up to N100 on your balance, you will be able to withdraw to your bank account.
All you have to do is:
- Login to your account
- Click on the withdraw button
- Update your bank details if you haven’t link any bank account before (you can also change your bank info), then click update (check your mail for authorized pin)
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and complete your withdrawal.
How many tasks can I perform per day
The number of tasks you can perform per day solely depends on the amount of tasks available on the platform, no one can predict the exact amount.
On this note, there is no actual amount you can make on the platform on a daily basis, it fluctuate and if you want to be performing tasks alone, you should target a lower amount as the maximum tasks that will be available on a daily basis cannot make you N5000 in just one day.
However, you can check all the earnings breakdown and set your own earnings target as there is no limit to amount of referrals you can get and not limit for amount of data you can resell.
Who is the owner of hawkit.ng?
The information about the CEO of hawkit.ng is not found on the official website nor is it found on any of the hawkit review on the internet. But, if knowing who is behind the platform is part of the criteria you need to trust the platform, then you’ll have to think twice. However, the details of their contact address and physical location are on the platform.
- 89, Allen Avenue,
- Ikeja, Lagos
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s check out the Pros and Cons of using Hawkit.ng
Pros of using Hawkit
- The platform is well organized
- Payout is instant
- Minimum withdrawal is N100 which is suitable
- Direct bank deposit is allowed
- Money back is guaranteed
Cons of using Hawkit
- Earning commission is too low compared to other earning platforms
- They charge more money if you want to boost a social media portfolio forgetting that Facebook, Twitter, and likes collects cheap money to boost their respective member profile using sponsored ads.
Conclusion on Hawkit review
In our Hawkit.ng review, we have explain how you can register on the platform as well as the different ways to make money on the platform. Apart from making money by performing task, referring others, selling data for profit, you can as well list your business for free and get some potential buyers without paying a dime.
Disclaimer: This Hawkit review is written in good faith and we are in no way defaming this platform or in any partnership with them for promotions. For transparency purposes, we may have included some affiliate links. This article is written for information purposes only and based on the conclusion drawn by Jalafile researcher(s) (which we may not be right), and which is subject to change in the future whether we conclude it is a legit or a scam platform, so we won’t be held responsible for any damages you may experience while using Hawkit.ng platform. (We in this paragraph mean Jalafile in its entirety including its Administrators and Editors and other staff). Finally, Jalafile is not registered on Hawkit.ng platform so we can’t say if it is legit or a scam but base on our research, some said is scam why other that get payment said is legit. All details you see is from various users of the platform.