Are you looking for how to get money from your Fidelity Bank account without a debit card? or are you looking for the methods on how to withdraw money without your Fidelity Bank ATM card as a Fidelity bank customer or you are asking yourself that how can a Fidelity Bank customer withdraw money from the ATM without the ATM card?
The Fidelity bank cardless withdrawal functionality feature allows funds to be collected without the use of a card at any Fidelity bank ATM (Cardless Withdrawal) terminal. It also allows deposits into any Fidelity bank account without the use of a debit card (Cardless Cash Deposits).
The Fidelity bank cardless withdrawal functionality is a simplified way of collecting money from ATM or POS (Point of Sale) terminal without the use of a debit or credit card.
In this article, you will explore how to do Fidelity Bank cardless withdrawal in case you forget or you aren’t in possession of your Fidelity Bank ATM card or debit card.
How To Withdraw Money From Fidelity Bank Account Without An ATM Card
To make a cardless withdrawal from Fidelity Bank, do the following:
- From your registered Fidelity mobile phone, call *770*8*Amount you want to withdraw#
- This will require you to create a single PIN to use at the ATM.
- Enter your instant PIN code to confirm the transaction.
- A payment code is generated and sent to your phone. (Note: If you are using them
Instant Banking Service *770# for the first time, you must register by dialing *770#).
- At the ATM, press any key on the machine or press Enter
- Choose Dial4Cash or PayCode Cashout
- Enter the 4-digit PIN you created earlier.
- Enter the access code sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the same amount and receive your Cash.
Now you can carry out cardless withdrawal in Fidelity Bank, GT Bank, Union Bank, Access Bank, WEMA bank, Diamond bank, Zenith bank, Stanbic IBTC, Ecobank, UBA and First Bank. The cardless withdrawal comes very handily when you need to withdraw money from the ATM and you don’t have your ATM card with you. Cardless withdrawal doesn’t save you the stress of having to queue up at the ATM. Since cardless withdrawal works via USSD code, it means that Cardless withdrawal is feasible if only you have the phone bearing the phone number associated with your bank account. It also works via internet banking websites for some banks.