FCC Recruitment 2022: The Federal Character Commission’s job Recruitment are available. Candidates who are interested in applying for the FCC recruitment must meet the requirements listed on the application portal: www.federalcharacter.gov.ng/recruitment.
We want you to understand why many candidates fail because they lack sufficient knowledge about the type of job they apply for before we go on to explain the qualifications and how to apply for FCC recruitment process for 2022. In light of this, please follow through as we update you on the Federal Character Commission in this guide.
About Federal Character Commission
The Federal Character Commission was founded in 1996 with the purpose of enforcing and implementing the Federal Character Principles of equity and distribution of public employment and socioeconomic infrastructure across the many MDAs across the nation.
FCC Recruitment Requirements
The requirements are listed below, and all applicants should review them before submitting their applications with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be permitted to take part in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subjects earned from an accredited university.
- Each applicant must have five O’ Level Credit Passes in no more than two attempts, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Candidates must be prepared and willing to deploy to any location within the state.
- Candidates must receive a government hospital’s official certification that they are well enough to work.
- A recent passport photo, a valid form of identification (a national identification card, a driver’s license, a passport from another country, or a voter card), and all academic transcripts must be uploaded by applicants.
- Candidates must present recent passport photos.
FCC Careers Portal
At www.federalcharacter.gov.ng/vacancy, the Federal Character Commission’s official recruitment website, one can see the positions that are open; however, once recruitment starts, it will be announced on the page, and this article will be updated. Applicants would have to complete an application form and upload their credentials to the recruitment portal before submitting their applications.
Recent Information on FCC Recruitment
Although the Federal Character Commission recruitment has not yet been made public, this article will be updated once it is. Once the recruitment form has been made available, candidates are encouraged to use the instructions in this article to apply for the position.
Application Process For FCC Recruitment
To apply, potential candidates should take the following actions:
- Go to federalcharacter.gov.ng/vacancy on the FCC website to apply.
- Thoroughly review the specifications for the position for which you are applying.
- Please sign in with your email.
- Indicate your level of education.
- Before hitting the submit button, double-check your information.
Only candidates who pass the requirements will be interviewed and have their credentials examined Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online.
When the selection process is over, shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS.
For more recent details on the ongoing hiring process, please sign up for our push notifications.