INEC Recruitment 2022: Online applications for the INEC 2022 recruitment for now open. On this page, you can find more information on the application process here: www.inecnigeria.org/recruitment, for the Independent National Electoral Commission job openings as well as other pertinent facts about the hiring procedure.
The Independent National Electoral Commission 2022–2023 recruitment process has begun. This page provides key information on the INEC recruitment procedure and explains how to log in and complete the INEC application form online via the official INEC recruitment portal for 2022.
We will cover everything you need to know about the INEC recruitment opening and closing dates in this article. We have provided thorough instructions and information to help you with the application process.
2022 INEC Recruitment Portal
Interested parties may now submit their application through the INEC 2022 recruitment portal. Through the official recruitment portal, you can acquire the INEC application form 2022. It is encouraged for interested candidates to only apply for the position through the official INEC registration portal.
Entry Requirements for INEC Recruitment 2022
Must be eager to work in a new setting
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE).
- B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND decree from an accredited institution
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
All applicants must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, voter identification card, or NIN number.
- Must be computer literate.
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Birth Certificate or declaration of age
- Educational background (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). The upload must be between 50 and 120 kilobytes in size, with a width and height of 400 and 1500 pixels, respectively.
- A scanned passport photo with a 275 × 314-pixel resolution and a size of 7kb to 30kb
If you meet all of the aforementioned criteria, you are already one step closer to being one of the INEC ‘s shortlisted applicants. Find out below how to participate in the recruitment process.
How to Apply for the 2022–2023 INEC Recruitment
To apply, take the following actions:
- The official website is located at www.inecnigeria.org/recruitment
- Discover Jobs/Vacancies
- Pick a position that best suits you.
- Enter your email address to register, then adhere to the instructions.
- Give all important information
- Select “Submit”
- Once your registration is successful, print it out.
If you are selected, your name will be added to the INEC shortlist, and you will be contacted at the email address you provided when you applied. You will then be scheduled for the next step in the hiring process, which might lead to an exciting career with the organization.
INEC Recruitment News Most Recent 2022
If you want to stay informed, keep checking our page frequently as we occasionally provide the most recent information regarding the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise that you store or bookmark this page and revisit it frequently in case the Independent National Electoral Commission makes any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.