ECOWAS Recruitment 2022 process has started. ECOWAS job openings, requirements, academic qualifications, application procedures, and other pertinent information will all be covered in this post in order to help you submit a successful application.
You will understand what is necessary in ECOWAS Recruitment to move through this hiring procedure and differentiate yourself from the competition after reading this post. To discover more about applying and the options available to you, continue reading.
Requirements for ECOWAS Recruitment
The following requirements must be met by applicants interested in the Economic Community of West African States recruitment process:
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND credential from a reputable institution
- Must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in not more than two sittings (GCE).
- A candidate interested in working for the ECOWAS must be under 50.
All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Applications from women are welcomed
- Those who are interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- The capacity to carry out project management tasks
- Being computer literate is an advantage.
For appointment to the Commission, candidates must have a government medical officer’s certification that they are physically and psychologically fit.
Capable of completing a task under presure in a diverse environment
Recruitment Opportunities at ECOWAS
The following positions are open for recruitment by ECOWAS in order to ensure the successful implementation of its sectoral programs:
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs and Gender
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry and Promotion of the Private Sector
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management
- Internal audit
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, Strategic planning
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
- Macroeconomic policies, Economic Research, Infrastructure
Application Procedure for ECOWAS Recruitment
You must supply the following information:
- Personal Information about you (Full name, Date of birth, Marital status, Nationality)
- Your Contact Details (Current Address, Email address, Phone number, Country of Residence, and City)
- Professional Background
- Possession of a professional degree or certification
- Education (Ph.D., M.A., B.A., HND, OND, etc.) Give information in a chronological order, oldest to newest.
- Language Proficiency (English, French, or Portuguese)
- To apply, take the following actions:
- Visit the Ecowas.int website to access the Economic Community of West African States’ official recruitment platform.
- On the home page, click the Careers tab at the top.
- You will be taken to the current jobs page.
- Pick a job that best suits you.
- Carefully read and adhere to the directions.
Download the application form from the website and complete it accurately. (Utilize a computer to complete the form, then email it together with your resume. Please include the title(s) of the position(s) you are applying for in the body of your email.
Attach a cover letter and your curriculum vitae (CV).
Send the relevant email addresses with all of the aforementioned papers.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next round of the recruitment process.
All shortlisted candidates will undergo screening. You will receive an email from ECOWAS letting you know the day and time.
Update on ECOWAS Recruitment 2022
Visit this website frequently to remain up to date with ECOWAS career opportunities.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark this page and to frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We will notify you as soon as this happens.